Allergic Reaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Efficient Healing as a Restoration Druid

Go down

Efficient Healing as a Restoration Druid Empty Efficient Healing as a Restoration Druid

Post by Mokin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 am

In Catacalysm we have seen some major changes. Including an uglyer tree form, tougher mana regens, and harder encounters. There are many changes to druids, and heres some that you have to notice and take account of, You CAN NOT use rejuvination or regrowth NEARLY as much anymore! These powers cost wayyy to much to use, and are inefficient. The rotation that seems to be the best currently, is Lifebloom on MT x3, and use Healing Touch ( Yes! Healing Touch! ) and Nourish. Now, if your raid healing as us druids are so commonly used for, you are expected to use Wild Growth, and use your Nourish and Healing Touches accordingly.

These large changes are based on the mana cost of powers, Nourish and Healing touch cost much less for the healing, than the powers we are more commonly using.

Using this knowledge, I have been able to take my healing up an entire step, and become a much better healer.

I will continue to post more as I learn it.

Mokin

Back to top Go down