Allergic Reaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayrìa's bio (written IC)

Go down

Ayrìa's bio (written IC) Empty Ayrìa's bio (written IC)

Post by Ayrìa Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 pm

My Name is Ayrìa Ethala.
Im 112 years old which when compared to the way other races age Im in my early 20's.
Physically I look like most Sin'dorei. Im taller than most other races at 5'10, have emerald eyes and a porcelin complexion.
I do travel a lot so my skin is rather tan. I have deep red runes tattooed along the backs of my arms and on my upper back.
These are used to ward off evil...one can never be to careful these days.
Im usually seen in my dark battle robes and hood that covers most of my face.
I prefer a level of anonymity when in public places.
I keep most flashy things to a minimal level. I dont prefer jewelery and I hate makeup. I see no reason for either.
There is only one ring I wear that has been in my family for many generations.
Ann'da (my father) passed it on to me as he died.
I hold it dear.
I am a priest of shadow. I chose this path after I lost so many close to me during the siege of Quel'Thalas.
I was of the light at that time and unable to save them. How foolish of me to think I could. Never again.
I do still sense the light and occationally go back to it. It reminds me of the better times so many years ago.

Today I prefer to remain alone. If one can not trust their own race it is obviously impossible to trust any other.
The only travel partner I have is my Wyvern cub Dath (Onyx in Thalassian).
I found him while in Thousand Needles and being a runt I felt he needed someone. He is always by my side now.
For the most part I travel. I have a strong distaste for our "warchief" so I prefer to stay away from any area where he would be able to eye my actions.
If I need to rest I like to stop high in the mountians between Stonetalon and Mulgore. Its a very peaceful area where one can forget everything.
Any buisness I need to do I do in Silvermoon as it is one place Garrosh ignores.

I have some buisness I need to tend to in Eversong so I will end this here.
Al diel shala,
Ayrìa

Ayrìa
Ayrìa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum