Allergic Reaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourselves.

+6
Tsuji
Tattor
Redsnappah
Ad01
Mokin
Anchita
10 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourselves. Empty Introduce Yourselves.

Post by Anchita Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Lets fill this thread up with a little information about ourselves. Please don't share any real world information.

Anchita
Anchita
Admin

https://areaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves. Empty Anchita

Post by Anchita Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm Anchita,

I love gaming have been gaming since the ole ping pong and beyond! Cards, game boards, trivia type stuff (Though I'm terribad at trivia) Games games games!!!

I have been healing since mmo's began and am a long time shaman. This one being my second. I love the concept of the class. Though currently am not so happy with some of the changes to it. Still I don't think I could ever go back to a priest. Druid and Pally. It would feel too much like giving up.

I'm fairly shy and don't talk to much in vent when there are more then 2 or 3 people.

We have lots of dogs which is wonderful if a bit crazy at times. Dythok is my guy and he rocks.

Well I think that's it for now. Let's get this party started!!! Razz
Anchita
Anchita
Admin

https://areaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves. Empty Re: Introduce Yourselves.

Post by Mokin Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 am

Im Moki, Mokin, and Zenora.

I've been playing blizzard games since Warcraft 1, and Diablo. I joined WoW when I was 9, and I've been playing for approx 6 years.
I have four cats, a dog, three horses, and three cows ( including a new calf!).
I play guitar, do Karate, and plan to someday be a doctor ;-D

Mokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ad01 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 am

I'm ad. I do typical ad like thinks like... draw a ring of fire around lana'thel or drag a chasing beam of hurt through other players. also, my toons tend to have names starting with ad. I started playing in bc and didn't get much end game action til wrath when I was a bear... even though i havent been playing for too long, I feel like im pretty knowledgeable about what being a tank means.
Ad01
Ad01

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsnappah Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Hmm, Well I'm known as Red, Been playing since Bc and have healed my way through most of my WoW career. I pretend to play tank sometimes, and ive been known to dps too. Im more a whatever role needs filling type of person, and if im able to, i like to help anyone that needs it.
Redsnappah
Redsnappah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattor Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 am

Wow is the first online game I got into, mostly did console games and single player stuff prior. Been playing wow for 5 years like caster classes, healing or dps. I like to pvp and run five mans, have done a few raids, but due to lack or reliable internet connections haven't been able to participate as much as id have liked to. Hope to level fast so i can participate and help the guild.

Tattor
Tattor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuji Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I am Tsuji and Kannak.

I am mentally disabled which kinda gives me alot of time to burn on gaming. I have been playing video games from the colecovision onwards. First online game was phantasy star online for the dreamcast, then went to ffxi to then beta test wow.
I do my best to avoid any stressful enviorment as im not good dealing with it. This reason I put the healing and tanking behind me and relax more doing dps.
When I finally get my new mic i do expect to speak with every one of you to get to know each of you better.

Tsuji

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxìe Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello, I'm Roxìe/Izina. I have been playing online games for about 20 years now. I have been playing an alliance healer with my husband and some real life friends, but decided I wanted to see the other half of the game as well.

I love doing a bit of everything from RP to raiding. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Roxìe
Roxìe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekelekelek Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Normally I go by the name Snowman in online games, but not on Moon Guard.

I've been playing WoW since it was about 7 months old, off and on. I lead a raiding guild up until 6 months into WotLK, got burnt out, and quit for a while. I tried other guilds on my old server, eventually deciding to start over here. Moon Guard may be annoying at times, but it has a wonderful community.

Right now I'm enjoying having fun and not being pressured. I still want to raid. I will put the time and effort in to be prepared with consumables, gems, and enchants. I am more than willing to wipe all night in the name of progress. But not every night. Not 3-4 nights a week like I did in the past.

Jekelekelek

Back to top Go down

Post by Theela Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 am

Hi everyone it's that crazy cow Theela. I am a fun loving person and love making people laugh. I seem to come form out in left feild with random stuff but that is just me I am sure I will make lots of friends. If now I will start bonking people on the head with a large Anime hammer
Theela
Theela

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrense Tue May 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Well, I have several toons in the guild, but I suppose Torrense will suffice as a introduction name. I have been playing WoW for about 5 years now. Have been and always be horde. Not sure why, but there is just something about being horde that I enjoy. I have been playing games they better part of 20 years now. I'm ex military so I now have a fair amount of time to burn and kill. Which I spend on the game. I like helping people, which is why I am probably a healer 9/10 times. But don't be shy in asking for help, I enjoy helping lower levels with things. Umm.. anything else, feel free to ask in game. ^.^

Torrense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum